Posts Tagged ‘Rush Limbaugh’
Tags: Barack Obama, Catholic church, Comrad Obama, Crime, Democrats, free speech, Freedom, Freedom of Religion, Government Lies, idiocracy, Ignorance, Information, liberal hate, liberal lies, liberal stupidity, Pope Francis, Rush Limbaugh, Totalitarianism
Rush Limbaugh Outlines Nightmare Scenario That Would Give Dems ‘Authoritarian, Non-Challengeable Control’Posted: November 21, 2013 by AKA John Galt in America
Tags: Barack Obama, Comrad Obama, Crime, free speech, Freedom, Government Lies, idiocracy, Ignorance, Information, liberal hate, liberal lies, liberal stupidity, Rush Limbaugh
Chickafication Of America: Girlie NFL Lineman Breaks His Silence, Says He Wants to Play Football AgainPosted: November 17, 2013 by AKA John Galt in America, Sports
Tags: attorney David Cornwell, Dolphins owner Stephen Ross, free speech, Freedom, idiocracy, Ignorance, Information, Joe Philbin, Jonathan Martin, liberal hate, liberal lies, liberal stupidity, Miami Dolphins, NFL, Richie Incognito, Rush Limbaugh
Jonathan Martin spent nearly seven hours going into “great detail” with the NFL counsel investigating his claims of his harassment in the Miami Dolphins’ locker room. What came up in their talks, he isn’t saying for now.
He would say this: He still wants to play in the NFL.
Martin — in town because the league is trying to gather information about the bullying he says he was subjected to by teammate Richie Incognito — arrived at the Manhattan office building of special investigator Ted Wells on Friday morning, and didn’t emerge until shortly after sunset. Mobbed by media, he stood in the camera lights and read a statement.
“Although I went into great detail with Mr. Ted Wells and his team, I do not intend to discuss this matter publicly at this time,” Martin said. “This is the right way to handle the situation.
“Beyond that, I look forward to working through the process and resuming my career in the National Football League.”
After that, he and attorney David Cornwell went back into the building, later leaving via a side exit.
Incognito has acknowledged leaving a voicemail for Martin in April in which he used a racial slur, threatened to kill his teammate and threatened to slap Martin’s mother. Incognito has said he regrets the racist and profane language, but said it stemmed from a culture of locker-room “brotherhood,” not bullying.
Read more here.
Tags: African-American, Barack Obama, Comrad Obama, Crime, Democrats, free speech, Freedom, Government Lies, idiocracy, Ignorance, Information, liberal hate, liberal lies, Liberal racism, liberal stupidity, ObamaCare, Oprah Winfrey, Rush Limbaugh, Totalitarianism
Tags: Barack Obama, Comrad Obama, Crime, Democrats, free speech, Freedom, Freedom of Religion, Government Lies, idiocracy, Ignorance, Information, liberal hate, liberal lies, liberal stupidity, ObamaCare, Rush Limbaugh
‘This Is Unreal!’: Rush Limbaugh Says This Obamacare-Related Development Is the ‘Limbaugh Theorem in Front of Your Face’Posted: November 12, 2013 by AKA John Galt in America, ObamaCare
Tags: Barack Obama, Comrad Obama, Crime, Democrats, free speech, Freedom, Government Lies, idiocracy, Ignorance, Information, Limbaugh Theorem, ObamaCare, Rush Limbaugh, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney
Tags: Barack Obama, Comrad Obama, Congressional Budget Office (CBO), conservative, Crime, Democrats, free speech, Freedom, Freedom of Religion, Glenn Beck, Government Lies, idiocracy, Ignorance, Individualism, Information, Investor's Business Daily, liberal hate, liberal lies, Liberal racism, politics, Religious Expression, Rush Limbaugh, stupidity, Tea Party, The Welfare State, Totalitarianism
1. Obamacare will cost taxpayers $1.8 to $2.6 trillion over the next 10 years. Over the next decade, the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) estimates Obamacare will cost American taxpayers $1.798 trillion. The Republican Senate Budget Committee says CBO’s numbers rely on overly optimistic economic assumptions and puts the true cost at $2.6 trillion.
2. At least 3.5 million Americans have already received health insurance cancelation notices. According to data compiled by the Associated Press, 3.5 million Americans have received notices from their health insurance companies that their plans will be canceled due to Obamacare–something Obama explicitly promised would not occur. Worse, the Associated Press’s calculations are expected to rise, as they are based on data for just half of the states.
3. The now-infamous Obamacare website cost U.S. taxpayers over $1 billion to build. A Bloomberg analysis finds that the broken Obamacare website and its supporting IT infrastructure cost American taxpayers over $1 billion.
4. The New York Times says Obamacare “will leave out two-thirds of poor blacks and single mothers.” The Times’ analysis concluded that Obamacare “will leave out two-thirds of the poor blacks and single mothers and more than half of the low-wage workers who do not have insurance, the very kinds of people that the program was intended to help.”
5. Tens of thousands of worker hours and jobs have already been cut due to Obamacare. Local stories of employers slashing jobs and worker hours have become common since Obamacare went into effect. As of Oct. 17, Investor’s Business Daily’s running Obamacare scorecard listed at least 351 employers who have cut jobs or hours in response to Obamacare.
6. Premiums will rise by 99% for young men and between 55% to 62% for young women. As CBS News has reported, an analysis by the Manhattan Institute finds that, despite the Affordable Care Act’s name, health insurance premiums will rise dramatically under Obamacare for young men and women–the individuals Obamacare relies on to fund coverage and subsidies for older, sicker Americans.
7. Obama promised no less than 23 times that “if you like your plan, you can keep your plan.” NY Magazine compiled 23 video clips of Obama promising that Obamacare would not result in Americans losing their current health care insurance.
Tags: chamber of commerce, conservative, Democrat Terry McAuliffe, free speech, Freedom, GOP establishment, Ken Cuccinelli, liberal stupidity, politics, Rush Limbaugh, Tea Party
The Republican Party “betrayed” its own candidate, Ken Cuccinelli, in the race for Virginia governor, says radio talk-show host Rush Limbaugh, claiming party leaders want to make New Jersey’s Chris Christie the GOP frontrunner for president in 2016.
“It’s a shame what happened to Ken Cuccinelli,” the top conservative voice said in his post-election analysis Wednesday. “He was betrayed by his own party. … Here was their chance to have a Republican governor in the state of Virginia, and they didn’t care.”
Read more here.
Tags: Barack Obama, Comrad Obama, Crime, Democrats, free speech, Freedom, Freedom of Religion, Government Lies, Ignorance, Information, ObamaCare, Rush Limbaugh, watergate
On Friday’s program, radio host Rush Limbaugh put the Obamacare rollout fiasco into historical perspective, declaring that in many ways, this current scandal is worse than Watergate.
“Folks,” Limbaugh told his audience, “Richard Nixon resigned over a lie that was much less damaging in scope than this one.”
“The bottom line,” he noted, “is that Obama, the regime, knew that 93 million Americans would be unable to keep their health care plans under Obamacare. … I mean, this is an abject, purposeful lie to the American people for the express purpose of passing legislation.”
The other aim of Obamacare, Limbaugh insisted, was to undermine the private insurance business itself.
He pointed to an “obscure report buried in a June 2010 edition of the Federal Register,” in which White House officials matter-of-factly predicted that Obamacare would create “massive disruption of the private insurance market because that’s what was intended.”
Limbaugh replayed an audio montage of Obama’s repeated promises that Americans who were satisfied with their existing health insurance could keep their plans following the passage of the Affordable Care Act.
Limbaugh called these promises “a total fraud.”
Read more here.
Tags: 'Fatherhood Awareness Month', free speech, Freedom, Government Lies, idiocracy, Ignorance, Information, kkk, Liberal racism, liberal stupidity, NFL, Rush Limbaugh, the Black Panthers and the American Nazi Party”
Rush Limbaugh’s other passion besides broadcasting is football, and now he is proposing the NFL create a new day of observance for its players.
Since so many professional football players have numerous, often neglected children by various “baby mamas,” which Limbaugh described as “the casual, flippant, detestable and common buzz-phrase for absentee, wham-bam fatherhood,” he joked that the NFL needs to launch a new campaign: “Fatherhood Awareness Month.”
Instead of wearing the usual colored ribbons, he suggested, players could wear another symbol, like “a broken condom” or “child support checks.”
Limbaugh added, “We could use bounced child support checks if we run out of child support checks. There might be more of those (free audio).”
During his show, Limbaugh also exploded on the Republican Party after opposition to Obamacare crumbled.
“I really think some of this is oriented toward the Republicans actually seeking to get rid of their conservative base,” Rush said to his audience. “And even if it takes 15 years in the wilderness to rebuild a new base of people who don’t embarrass them, and people who are of the right temperament, maybe that’s what they’re willing to do.”
Read more here.