Posts Tagged ‘Tea Party’
Tags: Barack Obama, Comrad Obama, Crime, Democrats, free speech, Freedom, Freedom of Religion, Government Lies, idiocracy, Ignorance, Information, liberal hate, liberal lies, Liberal racism, liberal stupidity, Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD), Tea Party
Tags: conservative, free speech, Freedom, Freedom of Religion, Individualism, Information, tea parties, Tea Party, Tea Party Movement, Utah Republican Sen. Mike Lee
Tags: Barack Obama, Comrad Obama, conservative, Crime, Democrats, free speech, Freedom of Religion, Government Lies, Individualism, Information, IRS, John Podesta’s Center for Amrican Progress., liberal hate, liberal lies, Liberal racism, liberal stupidity, Patriotic Resistance, politics, Religious Expression, Rush Limbaugh, Senator Chuck Schumer, Senator Chuck Schumer (D-NY), tea parties, Tea Party, Tea Party Movement
Tags: Barack Obama, Comrad Obama, conservative, Crime, Democrats, free speech, Freedom, Freedom of Religion, Government Lies, idiocracy, Ignorance, impeach obama, Information, IRS, liberal hate, liberal lies, Liberal racism, liberal stupidity, Mathew Staver, obama is the new hitler, obama is treasonous, Obama's Brown Shirts, politics, Tea Party, Totalitarianism
Barack Obama’s Internal Revenue Service was caught this year targeting conservative groups with harassment that included invasive probes into the content of prayers and unwarranted delays.
That issue is being worked out in court. But the IRS, nevertheless, remains on the attack, proposing new regulations that would silence the president’s critics.
Mathew Staver, founder and chief counsel of Liberty Counsel, said that after “being caught intentionally targeting conservative groups in the prior two elections, now the president wants his IRS to totally silence the voices of his political adversaries.”
New rules proposed in the Federal Register, Staver said, are “designed to silence and greatly restrict the activities of Liberty Counsel Action and other 501 (c) 4 nonprofit organizations during the upcoming election year.”
Read more here.
Tags: conservative, conservative radio host Sean Hannity, Dana Loesch, free speech, Freedom, Freedom of Religion, idiocracy, Ignorance, Information, Tea Party, Tea Party critic Richard Fowler
Tags: Barack Obama, Christopher Parker, Comrad Obama, Crime, Democrats, free speech, Freedom, Government Lies, idiocracy, Ignorance, Information, kkk, liberal hate, liberal lies, Liberal racism, liberal stupidity, Tea Party, University of Washington
Campus Reform reported:
The University of Washington’s (UW) Political Science Department on Monday asked its alumni if the modern Tea Party is “like the Ku Klux Klan?” in a widely distributed email newsletter.
The question, which was posed four times throughout the email, was part of a promotional blurb for a new book by UW Associate Professor Christopher Parker entitled Change They Can’t Believe In: The Tea Party and Reactionary Politics in Contemporary America.
“Is the Tea Party like the Ku Klux Klan?” asked the newsletter. “Professor Christopher Parker… argues that recent research shows racism is a strong indicator of Tea Party support, stronger even than a preference for small government.”
The email, sent to Campus Reform by an alumnus who asked to remain anonymous, also included a lengthy commentary in which Parker argued that the Tea Party is in fact very similar to the Klu Klux Klan (KKK) of the 1920s.
“Consider the Tea Party,” wrote Parker. “Similar to the Klan, white, middle- class, middle-aged, Protestant men dominate the Tea Party’s ranks.”
“Tea Partiers are motivated by both conservative principles and racism,” wrote Parker, earlier in the piece.
Parker went on to clarify both in the piece, and in an email to Campus Reform that there are “differences between the two right-wing movements” and that his comparison was specifically with the KKK of the 1920s, which lessened its focus on violence in favor of gaining influence in the political system.
“My comparison to the KKK is very specific: the KKK of the 1920s,” he wrote. “This Klan departed from the Klan of the 19th Century and the mid-20th Century in several ways. The Klan of the 1920s was a national movement, not confined to the South. As a result, it was less violent than the other two versions.”
Tags: Barack Obama, Comrad Obama, Crime, Democrats, free speech, Freedom, Government Lies, idiocracy, Ignorance, Information, liberal hate, liberal lies, Liberal racism, liberal stupidity, ObamaCare, Sally B. Elliott Elementary in Irving, tea parties, Tea Party, Tea Party Movement, Thomas J. Ritter, Totalitarianism
Tags: ACLJ Chief Counsel Jay Sekulow, Assistant Treasury Secretary for Tax Policy Mark J., Barack Obama, Cleta Mitchell, Comrad Obama, conservative, Crime, Democrats, free speech, Freedom, Freedom of Religion, Government Lies, idiocracy, Ignorance, Individualism, Information, IRS, IRS Acting Commissioner Danny Werfel, liberal hate, liberal lies, liberal stupidity, Tea Party, Totalitarianism
In the shadow of the scandal over the targeting of Tea Party and other conservative groups, the Internal Revenue on Tuesday announced new regulations curbing the political activity of tax-exempt groups.
The new restrictions would prohibit such groups from backing candidates, making political pronouncements 60 days before an election and participating in get-out-the-vote drives.
Advocates for conservative organizations litigating against the IRS’ scrutiny say the new rules are an attack on free speech.
“It is never a positive when the government gets involved in regulating political speech,” Cleta Mitchell, a Washington-based attorney, told TheBlaze. “Remember the first five words of the First Amendment: ‘Congress shall make no law.’”
Mitchell is representing True the Vote and other conservative groups suing the IRS over targeting, which the agency has admitted to.
Mitchell said the rules should be more narrow and defined.
Read more here.
Tags: conservative, free speech, Freedom, Freedom of Religion, Patriotic Resistance, Religious Expression, Tea Party, US Marines
Happy 238th Birthday, US Marines and to all who have served this country honorably.
There are still those who dedicate themselves to a sense of honor, to a life of courage and to a commitment to something greater than themselves.
Tags: Barack Obama, Comrad Obama, Congressional Budget Office (CBO), conservative, Crime, Democrats, free speech, Freedom, Freedom of Religion, Glenn Beck, Government Lies, idiocracy, Ignorance, Individualism, Information, Investor's Business Daily, liberal hate, liberal lies, Liberal racism, politics, Religious Expression, Rush Limbaugh, stupidity, Tea Party, The Welfare State, Totalitarianism
1. Obamacare will cost taxpayers $1.8 to $2.6 trillion over the next 10 years. Over the next decade, the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) estimates Obamacare will cost American taxpayers $1.798 trillion. The Republican Senate Budget Committee says CBO’s numbers rely on overly optimistic economic assumptions and puts the true cost at $2.6 trillion.
2. At least 3.5 million Americans have already received health insurance cancelation notices. According to data compiled by the Associated Press, 3.5 million Americans have received notices from their health insurance companies that their plans will be canceled due to Obamacare–something Obama explicitly promised would not occur. Worse, the Associated Press’s calculations are expected to rise, as they are based on data for just half of the states.
3. The now-infamous Obamacare website cost U.S. taxpayers over $1 billion to build. A Bloomberg analysis finds that the broken Obamacare website and its supporting IT infrastructure cost American taxpayers over $1 billion.
4. The New York Times says Obamacare “will leave out two-thirds of poor blacks and single mothers.” The Times’ analysis concluded that Obamacare “will leave out two-thirds of the poor blacks and single mothers and more than half of the low-wage workers who do not have insurance, the very kinds of people that the program was intended to help.”
5. Tens of thousands of worker hours and jobs have already been cut due to Obamacare. Local stories of employers slashing jobs and worker hours have become common since Obamacare went into effect. As of Oct. 17, Investor’s Business Daily’s running Obamacare scorecard listed at least 351 employers who have cut jobs or hours in response to Obamacare.
6. Premiums will rise by 99% for young men and between 55% to 62% for young women. As CBS News has reported, an analysis by the Manhattan Institute finds that, despite the Affordable Care Act’s name, health insurance premiums will rise dramatically under Obamacare for young men and women–the individuals Obamacare relies on to fund coverage and subsidies for older, sicker Americans.
7. Obama promised no less than 23 times that “if you like your plan, you can keep your plan.” NY Magazine compiled 23 video clips of Obama promising that Obamacare would not result in Americans losing their current health care insurance.