By Neal Boortz
‘m not sure what planet House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer is living on, or what he’s smoking, but wherever that is or whatever he’s inhaling, I want none of it. Here’s what Steny Hoyer has to say about the Democrats and terrorism:
“We’re tough on terrorists. That’s our policy. That’s our performance. And, in fact, we’ve been more successful.”
That’s an interesting point of view. Let’s consider a few actions from the Obama administration:
* The Executive Order to shut down Guantanamo Bay
* The Fort Hood shooting
* Refusing to use the words “Islamic terrorism”
* The Underwear Bomber
* Reading the Underwear Bomber his Miranda Rights
* Trying the Underwear Bomber in civilian court
* Softening the US use of torture
* Putting the interrogation of all high-profile terrorist suspects under the control of the White House.
* The decision to try 911 terrorists on trial in New York City.
* Appointing Janet “the system worked” Napolitano to be head of Homeland Security
Now I will ask you to revisit Steny Hoyer’s assertions .. do you really believe it when he says that Democrats are “tough on terrorists”?