May 26th meeting at Brew River, 7pm.
The Wicomico County AFP (Americans for Prosperity™) is composed of a cross section of hundreds of Wicomico County citizen activists committed to educating their fellow citizens about the lack of local fiscal restraint and the consequences of irresponsible government spending.
A recent poll  details Maryland citizen concerns:
• 79% would favor freezing government spending.
• 62% of Maryland citizens are concerned about our fiscal direction.
• 58% want fiscal restraint.
• 29% of Maryland voters are concerned about the economy and jobs.
• 18% more are concerned about taxes and spending.
• 9% more are concerned about the deficit.
• Remove unnecessary barriers to entrepreneurship and
opportunity to keep jobs in Wicomico County and attract new jobs.
Stop complaining and do something about it on May 26th!
AFP will be conducting a job interview of Andy Harris for Congress at Brew River, 7 pm, May 26th to decide if he can lead us out of this mess, as we continue our meet the candidate series.
Contact AFP: firstname.lastname@example.org