- CNN says the suspect is a “dark-skinned male”.
- A briefing scheduled at 5 pm (EST) is now postponed.
- 4:18 pm (EST): Courthouse employees are allowed to go back in. But given it’s near work-quitting time, it’s unlikely any business will now happen in the courthouse. We’ll probably have to wait till tomorrow.
- Boston’s Moakley Federal Courthouse evacuated due to a bomb threat. The building is being swept now.
- A light blue govt van with tinted window, with an armed officer clinging to the outside of the van, quickly sped to the courthouse and backed into a side-door. Was the van transporting the suspect?
- Conflicting accounts: At 2:30 pm (EST), Boston police just tweeted that there’s no arrest, but they do have a suspect. However WCVB says an arrest is imminent, while CNN had said an arrest was made. CNN now backs off from previous claim that an arrest was…
View original post 155 more words