The Blaze went out on a limb with their story about the Saudi National deportation, Thursday.
Certain government officials pushed back, saying in essence, there was no truth to it, but the Blaze isn’t backing down. They’re doubling down.
Thursday night Jason Howerton reported at The Blazethat according to his congressional source, documents have indeed been presented to members of Congress confirming that plans were made to revoke the visa of Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, a Saudi national once considered a “person of interest” in the Boston bombings.
Other sources, including one at the FBI, previously informed TheBlaze that there have been discussions about deporting Alharbi on “security and related grounds.” He has been living in the Boston area and in the U.S. on a student visa. An FBI source said the agency is against deporting Alharbi because of his status as a material witness.
The congressional source told TheBlaze…
View original post 234 more words