Not Backing Down: 8th Grader Suspended, Arrested Over His NRA T-Shirt Returns to School…Wearing the Exact Same Shirt

Disciplined 8th-grader Jared Marcum returned to class on Monday after being suspended from school and arrested for refusing to change his NRA t-shirt at the request of one of his teachers. The shirt apparently pictured a firearm and the words “protect your rights.”

However, he apparently hasn’t learned his lesson — assuming that there was even any lesson to be learned. Fresh off his suspension, Marcum showed up to school on Monday wearing the exact same NRA shirt that sparked what many have labeled “t-shirt control.”

There were also other people wearing matching shirts in support of Marcum, WOWK-TV reports.

“There’s a lot of people wearing this same exact shirt, showing great, great support and I really appreciate it,” the student said Monday before going to school.

Read more here.

Advertisements

Army Orders That Bible Inscriptions Be Scraped Off of Weapon Scopes

Muslims go wild in ‘demonic’ ritual

A former Muslim Brotherhood terrorist claims a bizarre video released out of Egypt demonstrates the “demonic” spirit that has gripped the nation since its 2011 Islamic revolution.

The video shows a wedding celebration in which a group of men in a frenzy tear apart a live chicken by hand, then scrabble over its pieces to eat its raw flesh.

“The video is a glimpse into the dark and incomprehensible spirit that has possessed the souls of Egypt,” claims Walid Shoebat, a former Palestinian Liberation Organization operative who has since renounced his terrorist ways. “Lawlessness has abounded, excesses have gone unrestricted and the full force of Islam has greatly dimmed the land with its dark clouds, thundering about and striking without discrimination.”

Shoebat told WND the video comes from a wedding in the Egyptian district of Algharbieh, which lies on the Nile River between Cairo and Alexandria.

Shoebat further reports much of Egypt has descended into chaos and mob rule, with lynchings, rape and “diabolical rituals unknown in our time.”

He points, for example, to a video from last year, in which two thieves were caught in a western province village and without due process were hung upside down while angry crowds mutilated their bodies, spilling pools of blood on the ground.

“The acts of public executions happen as a result of the lack of trust towards the police,” Shoebat asserts, “and since lawlessness abounds, the people decided to follow an Islamic code of Shariah called Hiraba, which is to take the law into their own hands.”

Get Walid Shoebat’s “For God or for Tyranny: When Nations Deny God’s Natural Law,” from the WND Superstore!

Shoebat provided WND with video of victims burned publicly, whipped and tortured corpses dragged through the streets, violent confrontations and armed mobs outside Christian churches and the widely circulated video of Coptic women being raped in in broad daylight to cries of “Allahu Akbar” from the crowd.

One Egyptian commented on YouTube, “What happened to the good old days when Hosni Mubarak was in charge in which no one dared to do such things? Because in his time there was law and order and an iron fist to whoever breaks it.”

“We have warned about this,” Shoebat said. “Egypt will begin to enforce the Islamic sanctioned Hiraba, the code on punishments being applied.”

Read more here.

Bob Beckel: Cut off Muslim students from U.S.

One of the most famous liberal voices in America is now suggesting the U.S. cut off Muslim students from coming to America, as well as deporting some of those already here and even sending them to prison.

Bob Beckel, the former campaign director for Democratic presidential candidate Walter Mondale and current co-host of “The Five” on the Fox News Channel, made the bold statement on his show while discussing the Boston bombing suspects, who are Muslim.

“We know that, bottom line, in the Muslim communities around the world, they do not like us. They recruit people from poor areas and turn them into terrorists,” Beckel explained. “It’s not hard to recruit, though, because the hatred for the United States runs deep.”

“I think we really have to consider, that given the fact that so many people hate us, that we’re gonna have to cut off Muslim students from coming to this country for some period of time so that we can at least absorb what we’ve got, look at what we’ve got and decide whether some of the people here should be sent back home or sent to prison,” he continued.

Read more here.

UN Human Rights Official on Boston Bombings: US Deserved It

RIchard Falk, a Princeton professor and a United Nations Special Rapporteur, wrote his outrageous commentary following the blasts.
Foreign Policy Journal reported, via Yid With Lid:

America’s military prowess and the abiding confidence of its leaders in hard power diplomacy makes the United States a menace to the world and to itself. Such an observation is as true if the more avowedly belligerent Mitt Romney rather than the seemingly dovish Barack Obama was in the White House. Such bipartisan support for maintaining the globe-girdling geopolitics runs deep in the body politic, and is accompanied by the refusal to admit the evidence of national decline. The signature irony is that the more American decline is met by a politics of denial, the more rapid and steep will be the decline, and the more abrupt and risky will be the necessary shrinking of the global leadership role so long played by the United States…

…The American global domination project is bound to generate all kinds of resistance in the post-colonial world. In some respects, the United States has been fortunate not to experience worse blowbacks, and these may yet happen, especially if there is no disposition to rethink US relations to others in the world, starting with the Middle East.

Falk went on in his report to blame Israel.

Startling ruling in Gosnell abortion trial

The judge in the abortion murder trial for practitioner Kermit Gosnell has dismissed several of the counts in the case, including one of infanticide and three of murder.

The decision came today from Judge Jeffrey Minehart after Jack McMahon, Gosnell’s defense attorney, argued for the dismissals.

Also dropped were several counts of abuse of a corpse.

The trial, however, will continue on the rest of the counts that stem from the 72-year-old abortionist’s business in Philadelphia, the “Women’s Medical Center” that has been dubbed the “House of Horrors” for the events that occurred there.

He was accused of snipping the spinal cords of seven babies who were born alive at the facility, although witnesses have described that that same procedure was used to dispatch possibly hundreds of infants, as well as the drug overdose death of a patient.

Five other murder counts remain, and according to Troy Newman, president of Operation Rescue, who has been monitoring the case, it is a “watershed moment.”

“The discovery of his horrific practices helped shed light on an abortion industry that has run amok without oversight or accountability for decades, and has prompted significant changes in abortion laws and attitudes toward enforcement in several states,” he told LifeNews.

Minehart dropped the infanticide charge regarding “Baby B,” a baby born in a toilet, as well as murder charges for “Baby A,” “Baby C” and “Baby G.”

“”The prosecution has to show malice, the fact that Dr. Gosnell acted with intentional disregard for the safety of the mother and treated them differently than he did with the others,” McMahon said. “The prosecution has failed to do that.”

Read more here.

Janet Napolitano’s Major Admission: Saudi Student Was Put on Watchlist

Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano admitted Tuesday that a Saudi national once identified as a “person of interest” in the Boston Marathon bombings was put on a terror watchlist after the attack.

Last week, she refused to answer any questions about the Saudi, calling South Carolina Rep. Jeff Duncan’s inquiry “so full of misstatements and misapprehension that it’s just not worthy of an answer.”

But today, speaking at a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on immigration reform, Napolitano responded to a question posed by Senator Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa).

“Before the [Tsarnaev] brothers became the focus of the investigation, authorities questioned a Saudi student who reportedly was on a terror watchlist,” Grassley said. “I sent a letter to you this morning asking for answers to questions about the bombers and how they interacted with your agency, I trust you will promptly respond…”

“With regard to the Saudi student, was he on a watchlist, and if so, how did he obtain a student visa?” Grassley asked.

Napolitano firmly responded: “He was not on a watchlist. What happened is — this student was, really when you back it out, he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He was never a subject. He was never even really a person of interest. Because he was being interviewed, he was at that point put on a watchlist, and then when it was quickly determined he had nothing to do with the bombing, the watch listing status was removed.”

Read more here.