I shared some fascinating details the other day about how federal taxes inhibited the development of America’s beer industry.
And I’ve used a story about buddies sharing beer to illustrate the dangers of redistribution and class warfare.
But this blog hasn’t paid much attention to wine. Well, thanks to this new map from the Tax Foundation, that oversight has been addressed.
I reckon the politicians in Kentucky don’t have much use for those effete, wine-sipping bi-coastal elites?
P.S. If you like maps, here are some interesting ones, starting with some international comparisons.
- Which nations have the most red ink.
- Which nations are money laundering centers (hint, not tax havens).
- A crazy left-wing “Happy Planet” map.
- Another silly map supposedly showing that America is one of the world’s most authoritarian nations.
Here are some good state maps with useful information.
- Which states have no income taxes.
View original post 63 more words