List of Donald Trumps Accomplishments as President of the United States
In case you didn’t know. Trump will go down as the greatest president ever and will be re-elected in 2020.
4.2 percent growth in the second quarter of 2018.
For the first time in more than a decade, growth is projected to exceed 3 percent over the calendar year.
– 4 million new jobs have been created since the election, and more than 3.5 million since Trump took office.
– More Americans are employed now than ever before in our history.
– Jobless claims at lowest level in nearly five decades.
– The economy has achieved the longest positive job-growth streak on record.
– Job openings are at an all-time high and outnumber job seekers for the first time on record.
– Unemployment claims at 50 year low
View original post 4,143 more words