On Veteran’s Day Obama Again Says Al-Qaeda Is on “Path of Defeat”

Treason? On The Anniversary of 9/11 And Benghazi ‘Obama Now Asks Us to Be Allies With Al Qaeda’

There Are ‘Clearly More Persons of Interest’ in Boston Bombing

The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee said there are “clearly more persons of interest” in the Boston Marathon bombing, despite some officials saying the Tsarnaev brothers acted alone.

“I hear a lot of definitive statements out there that it was just these two men and it’s over, but I will tell you I hear these briefings every day, and I don’t think this is over,” Rep. Mike Rogers (R-Mich.) told The Boston Herald Thursday. “There are clearly more persons of interest, and they’re not 100 percent sure if there aren’t other explosives.”

Rogers’ comments came ahead of a Wall Street Journal report Friday that the FBI has concluded the bomb makers “likely had additional training or expertise.”

Captured bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev reportedly told investigators he and brother Tamerlan made the devices using instructions from the Al-Qaeda magazine “Inspire.” Tamerlan Tsarnaev died last week after a gun battle with police.

“The FBI’s bomb experts analyzed remnants of both bombs that exploded on April 15 near the marathon’s finish line…[t]heir early conclusion is that the bomb makers likely had additional training or expertise, in part because they deviated from two recipes in Inspire,” the Journal reported.

Read more here.

AL QAEDA ISSUES CHILLING NEW THREAT ON JIHADI WEB SITE: PLEDGES ‘EARTH-SHATTERING’ ATTACKS ON U.S., WESTERN TARGETS

For anyone who thinks that al Qaeda operatives have simmered in their penchant for waging attacks on Western targets, consider the terror group’s newest threat — a chilling pledge posted on the jihadi Ansar al Mujahidin web site. In it, the group promises to implement “shocking” attacks on the U.S. and other democratic targets. The message also details a “map” of al Qaeda’s “future strikes,” which the unidentified writer claims will carry the weight of “God’s might.”

A message, originally written in Arabic, asks, “Where will the next strike by Qaeda be?” The terror group then proceeds to answer, pledging to make their future actions against Western targets, “strong, serious, alarming, earth-shattering, shocking and terrifying.” In addition to the U.S., France and Denmark are explicitly mentioned as intended marks.

“The coming strikes by al Qaeda, with God’s might, will be in the heart of the land of non-belief, America, and in France, Denmark, other countries in Europe, in the countries that helped and are helping France, and in other places that shall be named by al Qaeda at other times,” reads the cryptic threat.

According to the Washington Times, the reference to France appears to be a retaliatory effort aimed at responding to the nation’s military strikes in Mali. As TheBlaze has reported, the European nation has 2,400 forces in the North African nation and is taking steps to combat al Qaeda operatives there.

Read more here.

Hillary Clinton: Al-Qaeda in Africa Has No Interest to Attack Our Homeland

Clinton asked for more security in Benghazi, Obama said no

Last night, it was revealed that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had ordered more security at the U.S. mission in Benghazi before it was attacked where four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens were murdered by Al-Qaeda but President Obama denied the request.

The news broke on TheBlazeTV’s “Wilkow!” hosted by Andrew Wilkow, by best-selling author, Ed Klein who said the legal counsel to Clinton had informed him of this information.

Klein also said that those same sources said that former President Bill Clinton has been “urging” his wife [Hillary] to release official State Department documents that prove she called for additional security at the compound in Libya, which would almost certainly result in President Obama losing the election.

Klein explained that everyone knew what was happening in Benghazi from the CIA to the National Security Agency and that there’s intelligence cables that have not been released.

Wilkow asked, “If everybody knew this including the White House, who would have given the order to go in and save the ambassador?”

Klein, “The President…he should have given the order to use the rapid reaction force…”

Wilkow, “Not Petraeus?”

Klein, “Well it has to come from the president.”

Wilkow also asked Klein about Valerie Jarrett who’s the Senior Advisor to Obama and Assistant to the President for Public Engagement and Intergovernmental Affairs, and her role in this cover-up.

Klein said, “We don’t know but we can only assume that every action that the president takes, and he said so, he is on the record saying “I don’t take any actions without passing it by Valerie Jarrett”… so we have to assume that Valerie Jarrett whose also by the way, hooked into the Chicago campaign line…she has a direct line to David Axlerod, was a part of this whole cover-up in the White House.”

Read more here.

Congress Demands Answers After Report Reveals CIA Found Militant-Links Within 24 Hours of Benghazi Attack

Republican lawmakers expressed outrage on Friday after it was revealed that President Barack Obama’s administration had information shortly after the attack that indicated that militants, not protesters angry about an anti-Muslim YouTube video, launched the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

Within 24 hours of the deadly attack, the CIA station chief in Libya reported to Washington that there were eyewitness reports that the attack was carried out by militants, officials told The Associated Press. But for nearly two weeks, the Obama administration blamed the assault on a corny low-budget video ridiculing Islam’s Prophet Muhammad.

The report from the station chief was written late Wednesday, Sept. 12, and reached intelligence agencies in Washington the next day, intelligence officials said. It is not clear how widely the information from the CIA station chief was circulated.

U.S. intelligence officials have said the information was just one of many widely conflicting accounts, which became clearer by the following week.

It was also revealed on Friday that U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens had concerns about security and al-Qaeda prior to the attack. Fox News reports:

Read more here.

CBS reporter slams administration for ‘major lie’ over weakened Taliban

CBS News and “60 Minutes” correspondent Lara Logan took the gloves off last week, dropping her role as a disinterested journalist and delivering a speech in Chicago that criticized the Obama administration over its handling of the war in Afghanistan and the attack that killed four Americans in Libya.

Speaking to a crowd of about 1,100 at last Tuesday’s Better Government Association annual luncheon, Logan accused the administration of downplaying the number of Al Qaeda operatives in Afghanistan to support its rush to leave. She also claimed Washington acts as apologists for the Taliban by downplaying their links to Al Qaeda and the strength of their organization.

“I chose this subject because, one, I can’t stand that there is a major lie being propagated,” Logan said. That lie, she explained, is that the American military has weakened the Taliban.

On Sept. 30, Logan interviewed the top U.S. commander in Afghanistan, Gen. John Allen, for a piece on “60 Minutes.” He told her that “an awful lot of the population of this country is living in an area where there is vastly improved security from where it was just a few years ago.”

Logan, in her Tuesday speech, criticized the “narrative coming out of Washington for the last two years.”

She said it comes from “Taliban apologists,” who claim “they are just the poor moderate, gentler, kinder Taliban. … It’s such nonsense.”

Read more here.

Al Qaeda in Yemen urges Muslims to kill U.S. diplomats

The Yemen-based branch of al Qaeda urged Muslims to step up protests and kill more U.S. diplomats in Muslim countries after a U.S.-made film mocking the Prophet Mohammad which it said was another chapter in the “crusader wars” against Islam.

“Whoever comes across America’s ambassadors or emissaries should follow the example of Omar al-Mukhtar’s descendants (Libyans), who killed the American ambassador,” the group said, referring to Tuesday’s attack on the U.S. consulate in the Libyan city of Benghazi.

“Let the step of kicking out the embassies be a step towards liberating Muslim countries from the American hegemony,” a statement posted on an Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) website on Saturday said.

Fury about the film swept across the Middle East after Friday prayers, with protesters attacking U.S. embassies and in protests that killed at least seven people and prompted Washington to send troops to bolster security at its missions.

“The film published in America which insults our Prophet Mohammad, peace be upon him, comes as part of the continuing crusader wars against Islam,” AQAP’s statement said, referring to European wars in the region some 1,000 years ago.

“The incident is so huge that the resources of the nation should be pooled together to kick out the embassies of America from Muslim lands,” it said.

Read more here.

US threatens legal action over SEAL’s Bin Laden book

The Pentagon on Thursday threatened legal action against the Navy SEAL who has written a book recounting his role in the raid that killed Al-Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden.

“In the judgment of the Department of Defense, you are in material breach and violation of the non-disclosure agreements you signed” and the Pentagon is considering “all remedies legally available to us,” Defense Department general counsel Jeh Johnson wrote in a letter to the author, who writes under the pseudonym “Mark Owen.”

%d bloggers like this: