Here’s the latest on the situation regarding Tommy Robinson, Kevin Carroll and Paul Weston. With increasing frequency, the UK authorities are trying to silence patriot-activists on charges of “conspiring to cause a public nuisance.”
British Freedom Tommy Robinson has been denied bail and is locked up on the main wing of Wandsworth prison in London. He is in close proximity to Muslim prisoners, who are shouting various threats against him. As long as he is separated from them he should be safe, but if he should be attacked the Governor of Wandsworth Prison will be held accountable.
Kevin Carroll has been released. His home was broken into and searched, his work van impounded and searched by Special Branch. This appears to be a politically orientated attack on Mr Carroll with the intention clearly being to discredit him before the Police and Crime Commissioner election on 15thNovember.
Paul Weston was threatened with arrest for refusing to leave Wormwood Scrubs reception area without information about the whereabouts and safety of Tommy Robinson. Paul was briefly detained before being released. There is no charge against him.
The full power of the State appears to be concentrating on shutting down any political dissent. This does not really feel like a democratic country anymore. We will update this site as and when we get further information.
Read more here.
1. Introduce a US style First Amendment guaranteeing Free Speech.
2. Leave the profoundly undemocratic European Union.
3. Abolish the Human Rights Act, which benefits only foreign criminals/ terrorists.
4. Halt any further immigration for a period of five years.
5. Deport foreign criminals, seditious dual nationality Islamists and illegal immigrants.
6. Abolish all multicultural and equality quangos.
7. Halt and turn back all aspects of the Islamisation of Britain, including Sharia finance.
8. Drastically reduce crime – criminals should fear the consequences of their behaviour.
9. Repair the damage wreaked by the progressive educational establishment.
10. Promote British values and assimilation, rather than multiculturalism and division.
11. Rebuild Britain’s Armed Forces to 1980 levels.
12. Diminish the public sector and government interference in the private sector.
13. Withdraw troops from all areas where we are not directly threatened.
14. Cancel foreign aid to countries which do not deserve or need it.
15. End welfare payments to immigrants; they must pay for their housing and children.
16. Ensure no elderly person lives in fear, and can afford both heat and food in the winter.
17. Abolish destructive Political Correctness, promote Common Sense.
18. Promote morality, marriage, the family, the community and the nation state.
19. Allow pubs the freedom of operating as smoking or non-smoking establishments.
20. Live by Christianity’s Golden Rule: “Do unto others as thou wouldst be done by.”
The British Freedom Party is reporting that Tommy Robinson of the anti-Islamization English Defence League has been incarcerated in London’s Wandsworth Prison, sharing a cell with Muslims in a wing full of Muslims screaming death threats at him.
British Freedom (H/T Linda R) This is how the authorities react to those who try to warn Britain of the greatest threat to national peace and security since the Second World War. The British Government is hereby forewarned that should any harm come to Tommy Robinson in prison, they will be held to account. The Government has a duty of care to all prisoners, not to go out of their way to place them in potential danger for vindictive or political reasons. British Freedom are actively seeking the advice of lawyers on this matter. Meanwhile, we invite all friends and supporters of Tommy Robinson to write your messages of friendship and support below; we will do our best to convey them to him to strengthen him in this difficult time.
Read more here.